(Senior) Software-Engineer .NET
ti&m – technology, innovation & management. We are an innovative Swiss IT service provider that works with demanding clients to integrate their entire value creation chain. We position ourselves in the market as an agile change and innovation company. At our branches in Zurich, Bern, Lausanne and Frankfurt am Main, we currently employ over 300 excellent engineers, designers, and consultants.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a (senior) software engineer to advise our customers and implement projects involving Microsoft technologies and products.
The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation and an interest in working with customers and colleagues.
Your role on the team:
- Supporting our customers in the analysis, conception and implementation of projects
- Creating architecture standards at a project level
- Adapting standard software and developing individual solutions
- Creating technical solution concepts
- Project preparation, reviews, requirements engineering, prototypes, etc.
- Experience in the conception and implementation of solutions based on the Microsoft Technology Stack
- Experience in .NET technologies with a focus on C#
- Experience in client technologies such as WPF and ASP.NET (MVC)
- Experience in client/server technologies for back ends and data layers such as TSQL, ORM frameworks, WCF
- Experience with current standard solutions and products (Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, IIS, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Many years of experience developing software in an EAI environment
- Excellent abstract thinking and good communication skills
- Knowledge of OO development concepts and best practices
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on respect, commitment and transparency. Continuous training is very important to us.
Do you want to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your application documents.
Submit your application.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references.
Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Headhunters, please e-mail complete dossiers directly to the contact person listed below.