Senior Architect .NET
ti&m – technology, innovation & management. We are an innovative Swiss IT service provider that works with demanding clients to integrate their entire value creation chain. We position ourselves in the market as an agile change and innovation company. At our branches in Zurich, Bern, Lausanne and Frankfurt am Main, we currently employ over 230 excellent engineers, designers, and consultants.
We are looking for senior architects specialising in our core areas of .NET and IT consultation and architectures to consult on and develop modern software solutions.
The demands of the role require a university degree in information technology or science, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation and an interest in working with customers and colleagues.
Your role on the team:
- Developing architectures on a company level
- Creating solution concepts and offers
- Managing technical consulting mandates
- Training and supporting colleagues and customers
- Many years of experience in designing, developing and introducing challenging applications
- Profound knowledge of software engineering methods, the Microsoft product portfolio and reference architectures on an enterprise level (.NET, SOA, Java Enterprise)
- You have proven your expertise by attaining Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) or Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) status
- You are very familiar with Microsoft .NET technology and are also proficient in enterprise content management systems, EAI, Microsoft server products and J2EE
- You are able to think on an abstract level, can demonstrate good communication, coaching and technical writing skills and are able to implement the architectures you design
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Are you interested in using your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal application documents via the following form or per e-mail at email@example.com.
Submit your application.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references.
Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Headhunters, please e-mail complete dossiers directly to the contact person listed below.