ti&m – technology, innovation & management. We are an innovative Swiss IT service provider that works with demanding clients to integrate their entire value creation chain. We position ourselves in the market as an agile change and innovation company. At our branches in Zurich, Bern, Lausanne and Frankfurt am Main, we currently employ over 300 excellent engineers, designers, and consultants.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a software engineer specialising in mobile technology to advise our customers and implement mobile applications.
The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, preferably with professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with customers and colleagues.
Your role on the team:
- Implementing mobile applications for various platforms in a number of programming languages and environments
- Designing and implementing the associated server applications and interfaces
- Collaborating on the analysis, design, and implementation of challenging end-user applications
- Supporting the design and implementation of entire build processes from the source code to the final, working product
- Implementing QA measures such as unit testing, UI testing and continuous integration
- Experience in developing software for iOS, Android or comparable platforms
- Experience working as part of a team using Agile process models such as Scrum
- Experience in the design and implementation of challenging mobile user interfaces is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with RESTful web services, SOAP and SOA
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Are you interested in using your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your application documents.
Submit your application.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references.
Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Headhunters, please e-mail complete dossiers directly to the contact person listed below.