Senior Software-Engineer Security
ti&m – technology, innovation & management. We are an innovative Swiss IT service provider that works with demanding clients to integrate their entire value creation chain. We position ourselves in the market as an agile change and innovation company. At our branches in Zurich, Bern, Lausanne and Frankfurt am Main, we currently employ over 300 excellent engineers, designers, and consultants.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a senior software engineer specialising in security to advise our customers and implement projects involving our security suite.
The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation and an interest in working with customers and colleagues.
Your role on the team:
- Supporting our customers in the analysis, conception and implementation of projects
- Assisting in the further development and maintenance of our security suite
- Creating technical solution concepts, security concepts and threat models
- Many years of experience in IT security
- Experience with common application servers (TomEE, JBoss EAP, etc.)
- Many years of experience developing software in a JavaEE environment
- Excellent abstract thinking and good communication skills
- Affinity for back-end development and test-driven development
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Do you want to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your application documents.
Submit your application.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references.
Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Headhunters, please e-mail complete dossiers directly to the contact person listed below.