Software-Ingenieur Java EE
ti&m – technology, innovation & management. We are an innovative Swiss IT service provider that works with demanding clients to integrate their entire value creation chain. We position ourselves in the market as an agile change and innovation company. At our branches in Zurich, Bern, Lausanne and Frankfurt am Main, we currently employ over 230 excellent engineers, designers, and consultants.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a senior software engineer specialising in Java EE to advise our customers and implement projects involving web applications.
The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, preferably with professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with customers and colleagues.
Your role on the team:
- Supporting the analysis, conception, and implementation of complex projects involving JEE-based web and portal solutions
- Collaborating on JEE projects – from solution design and unit testing to deployment of components
- Working with our systems engineering specialists to plan/scope operating environments (or HW architectures as necessary)
- Designing and implementing continuous integration development environments
- Experience with JEE application servers such as Oracle WebLogic or IBM WebSphere
- Experience in the conception, design, and implementation of Java and JEE-based solutions
- Good knowledge of how to apply best practices in SW development (including UML, process models such as Scrum, RUP, test-driven development)
- Experience with clustering, EJB, connection pooling and JMS
- Knowledge of web technologies such as JSF, Struts, Ajax, or JS frameworks (e.g. AngularJS) is desirable
- Excellent abstract thinking and good communication skills
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Are you interested in using your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal application documents via the following form or per e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your application.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references.
Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Headhunters, please e-mail complete dossiers directly to the contact person listed below.