ti&m – technology, innovation & management. We are an innovative Swiss IT service provider that works with demanding clients to integrate their entire value creation chain. We position ourselves in the market as an agile change and innovation company. At our branches in Zurich, Bern, Lausanne and Frankfurt am Main, we currently employ over 230 excellent engineers, designers, and consultants.
We are looking for a systems engineer with a broad knowledge of networks, infrastructures, virtualisation, Linux/UNIX and/or the Microsoft platform to provide support on customer projects and in our internal hosting centre.
The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation and an interest in working with customers and colleagues.
Your role on the team:
- Constructing, operating and optimising complex infrastructures with high demands on availability, security and performance
- Participating in projects with regard to both the conception and implementation of new solutions, working closely with the ICT system architects
- Systems engineering duties in the relevant departments
- Lifecycle management (product upgrades) and continuous optimisation
- Taking responsibility for system availability
- Acting as a single point of contact for the systems engineering team (telephone, emails and incidents)
- On-call duties (max. 1x per month)
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in systems engineering with profound knowledge of at least one of the following areas, preferably with relevant qualifications:
- Server virtualisation based on VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM or Citrix XenServer
- Desktop/application virtualisation based on VMware Horizon and ThinApp, Microsoft App-V or Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp
- Microsoft products: Active Directory Services, System Center Suite, Windows, Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Lync, BizTalk
- UNIX and/or Linux
- Server, storage and backup systems
- Networks (routing, switching, etc.)
- The ability to think analytically and on an interdisciplinary level, structured and target-oriented approach
- Entrepreneurial, self-reliant and quality-focused, customer- and results-oriented
- High degree of motivation and flexibility and a willingness to learn new things
- Communicative, team-focused, assertive personality, able to deal with conflicts
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Are you interested in using your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal application documents via the following form or per e-mail at email@example.com.
Submit your application.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references.
Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Headhunters, please e-mail complete dossiers directly to the contact person listed below.