We can offer you the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging technology mandates and projects with modern employment conditions. We have a range of development models and associated training opportunities available to help refine your individual talents.
We are looking for senior software engineers specialising in our core areas of J2EE, DWH/BI, EAI, IT consultation and architectures to consult on and develop modern software solutions.
The demands of the role require a degree in information technology or science, appropriate professional experience, flexibility, motivation and an interest in working with customers and colleagues.
Your role on the team:
- Developing architectures on an enterprise level
- Creating technical solution concepts and offers
- Managing technical consulting mandates
- Many years of experience in designing, developing and introducing challenging applications
- Excellent abstract thinking and good communication skills
- Profound knowledge of software engineering methods
- Profound knowledge of reference architectures on an enterprise level (J2EE, SOA, .NET)
- Good communication, coaching and technical writing skills
Are you interested in using your talent and expertise in a dynamic, team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal application documents via the following form or per e-mail at email@example.com.
Submit your application.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references.
Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Headhunters, please e-mail complete dossiers directly to the contact person listed below.