ti&m – technology, innovation & management. We are an innovative Swiss IT service provider that works with demanding clients to integrate their entire value creation chain. We position ourselves in the market as an agile change and innovation company. At our branches in Zurich, Bern, Lausanne and Frankfurt am Main, we currently employ over 230 excellent engineers, designers, and consultants.
We are looking for dedicated, style-oriented interface/interaction designers in need of a new challenge to design and develop intuitive and user-friendly interfaces. Our well-known customers expect innovation and a high-quality user experience that worksacross multi-channel concepts (web, mobile, and PixelSense).
The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation and an interest in working with customers and colleagues.
- You are creative with a clear sense of style and can independently design user interfaces for web, mobile, and PixelSense applications
- Managing analysis phases and developing user-oriented concepts (user stories, wireframes, and prototyping)
- Providing quality assurance during the realization phase to ensure that the concept is implemented as effectively as possible
- Using your expertise to give internal talks and workshops and to help create offers
- You have the ability to transform a few keywords into a mock-up that impresses customers
- You have a wealth of experience in the design, prototyping, and development of intuitive and user-friendly interfaces. You are familiar with current UX standards
- You have a reliable and structured working style and are able to work on projects as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Experience in the finance, insurance, transport, or energy sectors would be advantageous
- You work with established tools such as sketch, Invision, and Adobe Suite
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Are you interested in using your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal application documents via the following form or per e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your application.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references.
Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Headhunters, please e-mail complete dossiers directly to the contact person listed below.