Senior Software Engineer – Social Business
We are a dynamic and innovative company looking to expand our team. Our customers include a number of large Swiss companies who value our agile approach and professional use of modern technologies.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a senior software engineer specialising in social business to advise our customers and implement projects.
The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), and a team- and customer-oriented approach.
Your role on the team:
- Analysing, designing and implementing projects involving social business
- Interdisciplinary development
- Creating and implementing concepts
- Critical analysis of requirements
- Creating added value for customers
- University degree or equivalent qualification and proven professional experience
- Profound expertise in Java and multi-tier architecture is essential
- Experience in back-end and front-end development
- Your strengths must include the ability to work independently
Additional technical knowledge in the following areas is desirable:
- Spring Core
- Struts 2
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on respect, commitment and transparency. Continuous training is very important to us.
Do you want to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal application documents via the following form or per e-mail at email@example.com.
Submit your application.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references.
Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Headhunters, please e-mail complete dossiers directly to the contact person listed below.