Agile Coach / Scrum Coach
ti&m – technology, innovation & management. We are an innovative Swiss IT service provider that works with demanding clients to integrate their entire value creation chain. We position ourselves in the market as an agile change and innovation company. At our branches in Zurich, Bern, Lausanne and Frankfurt am Main, we currently employ over 230 excellent engineers, designers, and consultants.
We are looking for a candidate to implement agile frameworks and methodologies in internal and/or external projects, and to assist with agile requirements management as an
Agile Coach / Scrum Coach
This challenging role requires high levels of motivation and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Guiding our clients through agile transformations as their Agile Coach
- Motivating, advising, coaching and supporting all of the employees involved to ensure that agile principles are applied successfully
- Taking the role of Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Acting as a sparring partner for Product Owners and Scrum Masters, and coaching teams in areas such as backlog management, self-organization, ceremonies and tools
- Preparing and hosting training sessions
You should have:
- At least three years’ experience in agile software development as a Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
- Experience in managing agile transformations on an organizational level
- In-depth knowledge of the scrum/kanban agile methodologies
- Familiarity with relevant agile frameworks such as SAFe and LeSS
- Scrum Master or Product Owner certification
- A university-level degree in business administration or a technical subject (university of applied sciences/university/institute of technology) or a comparable qualification
- Stylistically appropriate German and very good English skills
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Are you interested in using your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal application documents via the following form or per e-mail at email@example.com.
Submit your application.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment?
We look forward to receiving your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references.
Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Headhunters, please e-mail complete dossiers directly to the contact person listed below.